1. KOLs engagement
· Responsible for identifying and updating regional KOLs (national KOLs if applicable) list to engage within assigned Therapy Area.
· Responsible for profiling regional KOLs (national KOLs if applicable), design and implement individual KOL engagement plan.
· Maintain robust and long-terms professional relationships with regional experts, particularly KOLs, by regular on field visit and other medical initiatives defined by KOLs engagement plan.
· Obtain feedback and advice about products or interesting TAs from KOLs through 1 on 1 interactions, advisory boards or medical meetings.
· Summarize and communicate relevant KOLs feedback to relevant internal stakeholders to support and help inform the medical strategy in line with brand plan.
· Train and develop speakers on the company’s products.
· Identify potential investigators for Medical affairs study.
2. Regional Medical Plan and Initiatives
· Responsible for establishing regional medical plan and design medical initiatives, consistent with central medical strategy and regional medical needs.
· Responsible for developing and maintaining annual regional medical budget requests and ensuring the approval budgets are being managed and tracked.
· Plan, organize and conduct regional initiatives in relevant TA.
· Conduct KOLs visit according KOLs engagement plan, record the visit report and insight collection by appropriate system, like VEEVA CRM.
· Provide and communicate fair and balanced information on the benefits and risks of products, therapeutic options, and the disease state in regional medical activities.
· Develop and conduct lectures/educational sessions for appropriate healthcare audiences on non-promotional regional educational activities.
· Develop non-promotional educational materials (e.g. slides decks, education videos) for specific regional medical activities.
· Proactively support the conduction of MA study (Phase IV study, HEOR), including input for regional sites feasibility check, investigator recommendation and communication.
· Identify KOL’s research capability & interesting area and the feasibility of IISR possibility, receive unsolicited investigator initiated sponsored studies (IISR) requests which fit for medical strategy, escalate for MA’s review if appropriate.
· As part of Medical Education team, responsible for submitting regional medical education grant request applications from external customers.
3. Regional Medical Expertise
· Build reputation as regional TA expert participating in appropriate internal network across Medical, Marketing, Trainings and sales functions.
· Provide medical insight and support for regional market/sales activities as appropriate accordance with all local and regional guidelines.
· Give internal medical training to regional internal customers, focused on TA trends and key information updating of products, based on the business needs.
· Properly response to the unsolicited inquiry in compliance with relevant SOPs.
· Liaise with development team where appropriate to establish and manage an external regional network of investigators and KOLs.
1. Level of Education
· Master degree in Medical or Life science is required, doctoral education is preferred.
2. Working Experience in Relevant Field
· Either ≥1 year working experience in clinical practice and/or in multinational pharmaceutical company or ≥2 year relevant work experience.
· More than 2 prior MSL experience with a track record of success in multinational pharmaceutical company are required
· Clinical experiences within relevant TAs are preferred.
3. Professional Knowledge and Skills
· Fundamental knowledge of clinical study methodology.
· Customer focused with excellent communication and influencing skills that can impact at regional level.
· Highly medical project management skills to deliver on complex tasks within timeframe and manage milestones.
· Innovative sense and willing to drive a complex and changing environment and effectively manage and resolve issues of responsible products from medical perspective.
· Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
· Fluent in written business English, workable in spoken English.
· Awareness of and adherence to the company’s credo and compliance requirement.
· Strong communication skill and team spirit.
4. Travel Requirements:
· MSL is a field-based role and the successful candidate would be expected to ＞50% work days on field. · · · The successful candidate will also be expected to travel during the holidays as required by the business need.