1. Identify and implement procurement strategies. Deliver ongoing value to the business.
2. Supplier selection and contract negotiation. Implement supply agreements and contracts to leverage spend, minimize business risk.
3. Set in place Service Level Agreements and other KPIs with key suppliers to ensure supply performance.
4. Prepare thorough and accurate spend analysis to identify key areas for improvement.
5. Ensure highest level of governance in all procurement processes.
6. Develop vendor management strategy. Monitor vendors’ performance. Ensure cost effective and efficient supply.
7. Ensure Vendor Review Process is cross-functional and includes key business stakeholders to ensure vendor is delivering perceived value.
8. Ensure regular discussion of opportunities for cost reduction and process improvement.
9. Other objectives from line manager.